Sunday, September 19, 2010

Episode 2 - Ali Vali

Join us for an indepth discussion of the work of Ali Vali. You can find her work at Bold Strokes Books and for fan fiction at PDAfiction.com or at the Academy of Bards or at The Athenaeum.

The drink of the evening was Orgasms. Yes, they were goooood! Here's how you can make your own: mix equal parts Irish Creme, coffee liquor, vodka, and milk. Either pour over ice or put in a blender with ice for a shake-like consistency. Top with some whipped cream and a cherry, if you like.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE - I get the girl! PS... Lucifer Rising, by Sharon Bowers. Organized crime/romance. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great show! You've done a good job of keeping this tight, and I like that you're not 100% positive about a body of work. No one hits them all out of the park, and hearing a discussion that reflects that is really refreshing.

    I enjoyed talking with Andy at GCLS, and she's correct about how I pronounce my name. It's Ma' her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great show ladies, and bearded clam? That really would be a challenge. lol It was nice that you started from the beginning and worked your way to the published work. Your insights gave me a lot to think about when writing the next Devil, and anything else I'm currently working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good show. Like the flow of it. Interesting stuff. I've always like Ali.

    -Alex Tryst

    ReplyDelete